EuropaPark Rust - the best adventure park in the world!
In 2015 EuropaPark celebrated its 40th anniversary and offered many new, exciting attractions.
It has 16 theme parks, corresponding to different European countries (Italy, the Netherlands, Austria, United Kingdom, France, the Scandinavian countries, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Russia, Greece, Portugal, etc.). You can enjoy the Adventureland, Childrens World, Grimm's Enchanted Forest and other exciting activities.
The core of the Euro-Park is the 12 different types of roller coasters! The most interesting of them are:
- Silver Star - reaching up to 73 meters in height and maximum speed of 130 km per hour.
- Water roller coaster Poseidon - the first water roller coaster in Europe.
- Euro-Mir - gondolas, which spin around and move backwards at times.
- Eurosat - a trip around the universe inside a sphere.
- Wodan Timburcoaster - a wooden roller coaster that intersects with other roller coasters.
- Blue Fire Megacoaster - the first EuropaPark roller coaster as fast as a high-speed train, doing somersault and accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in 2.5 seconds.
Day tickets: Children (4-11years) and seniors (starting at 60 years) - 44.50 euros; adults - 52 euros. One day is not enough to buy the EuropaPark, so it's better to buy two-day tickets for 83.50 or 98.50 euros! The special offer for children up to the age of 12 on their birthday - the entrance is free of charge!
Every day from 9.00 to at least 18.00
We strongly recommend you to download the free EuropaPark application on your phone! The online service will allow you to find the nearest attractions with the shortest waiting times
More information can be found on the official website of EuropaPark !
Check out the park on TripAdvisor !
The EuropaPark is only 30km away - a 30 minute drive by car - from the Latvian House in Freiburg!
Phone number: +49 7822 776 688
Address of EuropaPark: Europa-Park-Straße 2, 77977, Rust, Germany
Coordinates: 48 (266012) 7 722265
Updated March 2, 2019